TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTAL AT DONEGAL THATCHED COTTAGES
Please read carefully and click the compliance box at the bottom of this page to make a reservation
- Strict maximum of 7 persons per cottage.
Only those named on the Reservation Form
are entitled to stay at the cottage.
The person who signs the Reservation Form accepts responsibility for ensuring that members of his/her party comply fully with the Terms and Conditions of rental.
- A non-refundable Deposit of 25% is required to confirm reservation.
Weekend and midweek bookings must be
paid in full at the time of reservation.
- The full balance of rental is payable six weeks before occupation.
- In the event of cancellation within the six weeks period the balance is
forfeited unless the cottage is re-let.
- Rental period is from 3p.m. on the afternoon of the arrival until 11a.m. on the
morning of departure.
- Please note that no guarantee is given that a particular cottage will be
allocated to you.
- Towels are not supplied as standard but can be supplied at extra charge.
- The Proprietors are not responsible for any loss of valuables, or property left
- Clients will be held responsible for damages to cottage or equipment.
The proprietors reserve the right to deduct the costs of such damages from the credit card submitted
- The cottage and its contents must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
A daily cleaning service is available for those who would like to avail of it.
- The Proprietors may, at all reasonable times, visit the cottages to ensure that
the terms and conditions of rental are being complied with.
- Strictly no pets.